First Entry

Ok. So I've created a blog. I'm sure like most people, wondering, "How much do I have to say on a regular basis that I would need such a space?" Or even worse, "Who in the world is even interested in what I have to say?" Well enough of this negative thinking. I am interesting, aren't I? I mean I have lots of friends, lots of interests, etc. Seems I got what it takes to have a blog. If for anything else, I can type well and I have pretty good grammar. That's gotta count for something. I'm pretty sure it counts for something.

OK folks. Here's a preview of what's to come. I'm going to start out discussing me. Before anybody starts headin' for the "Back" button, don't worry, it get's better. I'm gonna touch upon a few favorite topics, cars, romance, friends and family, pastimes, and work.

So as my blog title says, "Come on in. Stay a while."

1 comment:

Confessions of a Real-Life Nutjob said...

Done and done. And thank you for the experience.